Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring!

There is something great about spring.  The new buds, the greenery, the change from dormancy.  This last week it's really become evident that change is upon my trees and plants.  I'm seeing change that I haven't seen in months.  I wanted to post a few of the pictures.

This is my Azelia.  It was dormant all last year, got for 10 bucks at the bonsai shop, she said, "it's useless."  We are still waiting to see.  I love the branches.  Will post a better picture soon.
A black pine has all sorts of candles growing right now.
Not sure what this one is, but it has red flowers, I dropped this planter and killed most of the plant, at one point the part you can see was like 10% of the plant.
I'm pretty sure this is an elm.  But it's got the tiniest little leaves right now.  Very cute.
The Gingko Bilboa is sprouting beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment